Self-care and Supervision are vital for your wellbeing.
2.5 Day Retreat recognized by PACFA
As therapists, you are constantly holding space for others, which over time can impact your overall well-being.
Supervision is a requirement of being a practising therapist, however it is also vital that you actively practice self-care. Our Replenish Retreat provides the opportunity for you to share your space with other therapists and care for your own needs.
We will support you, in a calming environment to check in with yourself, take time to recharge, take stock and make changes to enrich your life, so that when you leave you will have a clearer vision of who you are and your life purpose.
At CITT we are committed to the holistic wellness and professional development of Mental Health Practitioners which is why we offer our ‘Replenish Retreat’.
This retreat will offer you the opportunity to have a weekend away and care for your own needs, with a group of like-minded Practitioners.
In a beautiful and tranquil surroundings we support you to check-in with yourself, recharge, expand your awareness and make changes to enrich your life.
The retreat incorporates: Yoga | Meditation | Professional Development | Group Supervision | Rest & Relaxation
You will leave with a clearer vision of who you are, what you want to offer and your life purpose.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM ATTENDING REPLENISH RETREAT:
The opportunity to attend experiential workshops which attract PACFA CPD points, where you’ll learn about:
Parts Work For Self and Clients
Fundamental Gestalt Techniques – Present Awareness, Field Theory and Horizontalism
Visualisation and Mindfulness Techniques to support clients
The Four Pillars of Health – Theory and Practice
- Opportunity to connect and be inspired by fellow practitioners in a quiet and secluded environment
- Enjoy ample rest time, time for massages, yoga, long walks around the property, or just being
- Reconnection with YOU, with your passion, your meaning and your purpose
- Guided sessions to help you take stock of your present professional and personal situation
- Regain life balance
- Support/Peer supervision
- Learn techniques on how to manage stress while dealing with the demands, challenges and long-term side effects of being a therapist.
- Calm your mind and body through daily yoga and meditation
- Explore your physical, emotional, cognitive and spiritual needs
- Have some Fun
COST: $1095 (inc GST)
– includes accomodation, all meals and refreshments throughout – BYO
Rest and Relaxation
Supporting Your Mental Wellness
1 Day Program
In collaboration with Equine Encounters Australia, this one-day program is designed for those who are time poor, but recognise they need to regain balance.
In a supportive, non-judgmental group environment, with other like-minded professionals, our program will help you slow down, recognise your behaviour patterns, and address some of the issues linked to accumulative stress.
Using a unique blend of Equine Assisted Learning, group discussion and mindfulness the program is designed to help raise your self-awareness around behaviour patterns and gain clarity around your stressors.
Through graded activities with horses and group discussion work we will help you to develop greater resilience and positive strategies and techniques to help you stay well.
This program will help you:
- Increase self-awareness
- Address issues linked to Accumulative Stress
- Support more healthy work-life balance
Cost: $330 (inc GST)